How do I know if my organization is eligible?
- Your organization must have 501(c)(3) IRS Tax-exempt status.
- You must serve the people and communities of Marin, Contra Costa or Alameda County.
- Your requested support must be in one of our three core focus areas.
Are there organizations/projects that The Ahlsten Foundation does not fund?
- The Foundation does not make direct donations or grants to individuals.
- The Foundation does not make grants to political campaigns, to support political activities, or to lobby for or against particular pieces of legislation.
- The Foundation does not make grants to for-profit institutions.
What are the main areas of interest for The Ahlsten Foundation?
- Health Care
- Alleviation of Pain and Suffering
What geographic areas do you support?
- Contra Costa County
- Alameda County
- Northern Marin County
- We fund handpicked national/international organizations. Please do not apply for these.
How do I apply?
- The Ahlsten Foundation is not currently accepting unsolicited applications.